Sea Freight. Transportation of Sea Cargo. Less Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less container load (LCL)
- Full container load (FCL)
- Service at consolidation warehouses
- Documentary support and consulting
- Multimodal transportation. Project transportation. Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Freight on any terms of INCOTERMS from EXW to DDP
- Export and import customs clearance. Cargo insurance
International company TBN Company organizes shipping for more than 8 years. We appreciate the efficacy and favorable side of sea deliveries and recommend the use of maritime transport to transport goods from distant countries. Among the advantages of sea cargo delivery we highlight these:
- Unlimited range. Ocean has no boundaries. Therefore, to carry the goods from one continent to the nearby or even to the other hemisphere is absolutely possible.
- Easy transportation route. There are thousands of sea lines, paved paths along which run hundreds of ships every day. All you need is to choose wisely, taking into account the way of saving time, passed nautical miles and safe weather conditions.
- Economical and easy to transport. Modern marine vessels can fit up to 13,000 20-foot standard containers. So, you can use all the ship, or half of containers or only 1-2 units.
- Safe Delivery. Dimensions of modern sea cargo vessel are so great that even in the bad weather hitting zone, the likelihood to deliver it unscathed and safe is 93%.
- Compatibility of maritime transport with other modes of transport. Since not every country has access to the sea can be a need to attract additional transport. Marine shipping perfectly combines with road, rail and air transport.
Transport company TBN Company provides sea freight of any cargo, regardless of the volume and direction of delivery. We transport maritime cargo directly or in a mixed way. After all, it is not necessary that the country has access to the sea or the final point was a city on the sea. Transporting cargo by sea vessel can be to the closest city of your destination. Then the goods are transported by road or rail, at least by air. So, in most cases, maritime transport takes place in combination with other modes of transport.
TBN offers different schemes of sea freight:
- Shipping between the ports of shipment and delivery;
- Full mixed cargo delivery by different modes of transport (road, rail, air);
- Delivery of cargo to the port of overload on a ship;
- Delivery of cargo from the port of arrival, with further transport to the final place of delivery.
All schemes of seafreight are accompanied by a complete control of our management of all transportation processes, including handling, passing customs and port procedures.
For more info, cost calculation, options and terms of transportation contact our manager or fill the form below
On-line quotation request
TBN Company delivers different types of cargo and offers the following types of transportation:
- Bulk cargo. Used for non-uniform or homogeneous organic goods, which cannot be put into any packaging (containers). For example, ore, coal, scrap, grain, sugar, fertilizer, sand, black earth, other dry bulk materials. Such goods are carried without a special placement and fixation on board of a bulk carrier - a special bulk carrier with a large cargo space.
- Container Cargo. The container is used as the outer packaging of the goods. The type of container can be different: 20 ", 40", 40" High Cube, Flat Rack, Open Top, and refrigerator. Absolute advantage of container transportation is the ability to be quiet for the safety and maintain the integrity of the goods, save time for loading and unloading, save money on renting a warehouse and insurance. With containers are transported almost everything: fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood, dairy products, juices, concentrates, plants, furniture, appliances and other goods.
- Ro-Ro Cargo. They occur on the Ro-Ro facilities equipped by the ramps (oblique entrance) for entry into and exit of cargo. By Ro-Ro rolling cargoes are transported: cars, trailers, trucks, equipment and so on. Loading occurs via ramps and elevating crane is not needed.
Some interesting kind of maritime shipping can be a special (non-standard) cargo. For example, herds of animals, which need to ensure complete care during transportation. In such cases, the ship is specially equipped for this purpose. TBN provides full customer support in the process of cargo transportation. We also deal with:
- Chartering tonnage with a displacement of 50000 tons.;
- Preparation of necessary documents for cargo shipping;
- Cargo insurance;
- Representing clients in the customs control;
- Coordinate actions of all parties involved in the carriage;
- Control of all stages of delivery;
- Consultations on all issues arising from the client's questions regarding transportation.
Cooperation with the international company TBN is a reliable and profitable partnership for your business. We make the complex transportation and trade affairs easier.
By working closely with all the major shipping lines, TBN company has the ability to make a logistics analysis and develop an optimal sea freight cost and timing route of delivery of your cargo to / from anywhere in the world. The global agency network will promptly inform clients about all cargo movements.
Before transporting we will need accurate information about the weight, name, size and quantity of the goods, place of departure and delivery terms. Only then we will begin negotiations and agreement with the client to select the best transport route and acceptable destinations.
We understand the importance of timely and intact delivery of your goods, so entrusting our experts to find the optimum route, you are guaranteed to get:
- reliable in terms of transit time selected sea line;
- optimal for you freight rate;
- suitable transit time of cargo delivery to the port of destination;
- reliable and professional partner in the port of shipment (agent).
Sea transportation is one of the most common methods of delivery, which is considered as the most cost-effective for large-scale, overall long-haul transportation. This industry is an essential part of international trade relations and plays a key role in forming the global transportation system.
Sea freight. Sea container transportation from European ports. Sea transportation of cargo are carried by leading shipping companies CSCL, COSCO, WANHAI, OOCL, MSC, YANGMING, PIL, EVER GREEN, MAERSK, CMA, ZIM and others. Also special containers are available. We can transport frozen cargo in refrigerator containers by companies EVERGREEN, COSCO, MOL, APL, YML and the MSC, which include the transportation of meat, vegetables, fruits, marine products.